Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Week 8 Reading and Writing

So far my reading and my project is absolutely awesome! I love the project that I am doing and I think it is very funny. It also gives me a chance to learn more about the material I am reading for my other classes and forces me to relate what commonalities exist between eastern and western epics. One thing that I will do looking forward is to revise my stories ahead of time as I publish my works so that I can have more clear stories. My favorite reading has been the Mhabharata. I'm going to look back through the Inferno and find some interesting punishments that I'd like to put the character through and think about what characters in the novels I've read would deserve that punishment in hell. Overall I am very excited for my next story and the revisions have been absolutely phenomenal and useful!

Image result for Dante's inferno
source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 13 Reading Part B

I read Dharma's version of The Mahabharata  where  Dṛṣṭadyumna chastises the Pandava brothers. Arjuna is really sad that so many people ...