Thursday, March 8, 2018

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

The feedback I have been receiving in the past few weeks have been very useful. The feedback from students allow me to gauge how popular my blog is and how engaged people are with my writing. One thing I appreciate about what people are saying about is how descriptive my author's notes is and that is very useful for allowing readers who are not familiar with the western works to engage with why I chose my story line. Overall all of the comments are very much appreciated and I feel great when somebody else other than the professor appreciates my writing. Looking forward, I will spend more time on my author's notes and talk a little bit more about how themes from a certain story relate to the themes in the Indian epics and how that relates to my life in the west.

For my image I chose this picture because I like how the light helps the cat sees the way ahead just as other people's feedback allows me to gauge my writing and my progress.


source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 13 Reading Part B

I read Dharma's version of The Mahabharata  where  Dṛṣṭadyumna chastises the Pandava brothers. Arjuna is really sad that so many people ...