Friday, March 9, 2018

Week 8 Progress

Looking back at my past few posts, I am very satisfied with my progress and happy that I currently have an A in the class. My favorite thing is the comment wall and I love hearing people's opinions on my portfolio. Most people think it is really funny and I very much appreciate that. I have not been taking advantage of much of the extra credits and have only been doing one or two every other week. Mostly the extra credits I do are the blog commenting and the famous last words. Looking forward I am going to do more extra credits on Fridays after class when my mind is still fresh.
Image result for Refreshing water
source

I chose this image of water because it looks refreshing and that is exactly how I feel after taking my Latin quiz. I am looking forward to to the weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 13 Reading Part B

I read Dharma's version of The Mahabharata  where  Dṛṣṭadyumna chastises the Pandava brothers. Arjuna is really sad that so many people ...