Monday, January 29, 2018

Reading Notes - coming together for a common goal - Patrick


The story of The hawk and the osprey was quite interesting. It reminds me of adventures back in highschool when Albert used to carry me around in his pocket. There were three really good friends that I remember being sported by, Huan, Alex, Dante, and Sam. My adventures with these guys all ranged from being miscarried to different classes to being forgotten in the boys bathroom in the urinals. The story of how the hawk, the tortoise, the osprey, and the lion all connected to this idea that in the end, all of the friends congregated together and served their purpose - to carry me around for the day. Anyways, that story just brought some nostalgia ;). It's pretty funny because I was being carried around even before i was painted.
photo taken from my phone


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 13 Reading Part B

I read Dharma's version of The Mahabharata  where  Dṛṣṭadyumna chastises the Pandava brothers. Arjuna is really sad that so many people ...