Sunday, January 21, 2018

Technology - more thoughts by... Patrick!

Currently I am having Albert view the blogs as I am still missing in action in real life - I believe I'm in Ohio right now for a photo shoot - but I am very excited nonetheless. I am familiar with most of the technology such as Google Docs, Tumblr, and Pinterest, but I may look into using Cheezburger for creating memes about myself and this experience. Anyways, here is a photo of me 'planking' on the gas valves in my Chemistry back in high school!
                                           This photo was taken from my phone

2 comments:

  1. That is pretty good form for a plank. I think you will like the Cheezburger meme generator because it is a good way to be creative and make you laugh! I also wish that I knew more about Tumblr because I hear that it is very entertaining and useful for find fun facts. I recently deleted a lot of my social media but I'm tempted to get it back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gavin! Yeah planking is pretty cool.
      THanks for the comment!

      Delete

Week 13 Reading Part B

I read Dharma's version of The Mahabharata  where  Dṛṣṭadyumna chastises the Pandava brothers. Arjuna is really sad that so many people ...