Sunday, January 21, 2018

Assignments - patrick's thoughts

After browsing through the list of potential project ideas and extra credits, the ideas that most intrigue me are the "famous last words" and "extra reading" assignments. The personal reflections diary would be neat as I spend most of my day modeling for random photo projects or just simply existing. It's really quite interesting, to think about it this way, but sometimes people spend a lot of their days pondering or moving about. It is at moments like those where I really enjoy the static nature of my existence with the knowing that I know and came from my creator - Albert.
 More on this later ~~
                                  This image was created by my friend Brad and emailed to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 13 Reading Part B

I read Dharma's version of The Mahabharata  where  Dṛṣṭadyumna chastises the Pandava brothers. Arjuna is really sad that so many people ...