Sunday, February 25, 2018

Famous Last Words: sick cold week

Last week was probably the weirdest week. On Sunday I bought some tortillas and got really sick the next day. Then on Tuesday, class was let out early and then no school after that. One thing that I really appreciated was sledding in my car. I ended up spending my snow day getting caught up on my reading for this class as well as my fate and the individual class. I finished Moby Dick and that was probably one of the coolest books I've read in a long while. I also finished the Mahabharata and I think that there is definitely going to be a lot of future stories coming from Arjuna and his stories. Lastlly, I did not get my hours of MCAT in this week and that is totally my fault. One thing that I will do better this week than I did last week is I will do my assignments a head of time and stick with the schedule that I have planned. 
Despite all this, the week was quite relaxing and all the tests I had last week, were moved to this week. I have a genetics test on Friday and a paper due for Fate. This is my first paper and I will write about Faust. I hope to finish everything by the time Thursday comes a long so I could spend the majority of my time doing my Genetics prep. Lots of cool things in store this week.
There is definitely a lot this week but I feel rested so it's all good. I also got to figure out how to do my portfolio and added a few lines of poetry so that is also really cool!

But the highlight of the day is watching the closing olympic ceremony with my family and that is the best ever.
Related image
guy falling imgur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 13 Reading Part B

I read Dharma's version of The Mahabharata  where  Dṛṣṭadyumna chastises the Pandava brothers. Arjuna is really sad that so many people ...